Living with the Dark Winters in Sweden | Midnight sun & Polar night
Dark winters with no sunlight for many weeks, and bright summers with sunlight 24 hours/day. How is it to live with the extreme light conditions that countries in the Northern hemisphere have?
In this video I want to share my own personal experience and perspective of living with the seasons in the North of Sweden, and take you on a journey to the darkest and brightest times of the year, and share the beauty and the challenges that comes with them.
I hope you will enjoy it! Thank you so much for watching! ♥
► MY SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKS!
• My Art & Jewelry Webshop: jonnajintonsweden.com
• Instagram: @jonnajinton instagram.com/jonnajinton
• Wallpaper collection: www.photowall.com/designers/jonna-jinton
• Facebook Page - facebook.com/jonnajinton
• Blog: jonnajintonsweden.com/blog/
You can find most of the songs I use here:
share.epidemicsound.com/pR9G6 (affiliate link)
Break - Roary (Musicbed)
Daydream in A for piano - Eric Kinny (Musicbed)
Daydream in D for cello - Eric Kinny
Cause - Infinite Ripple
Through the storm - Savvun
Memories of Sardinia - Franz Gordon
Oasis - Yi Nantiro
The Goths - Bonnie Grace